When did I stop believing that God has me where I am for a reason?
When did I stop believing that God answers my prayers?
In a few short months, I will complete my college undergraduate degree. Yet, only a few days ago, my cheeks were again damp as anxiety and uncertainty streamed down my face. What followed: A mother's tender concern. A counselor's wise advice. A preacher's true testimonies. And, a long-standing truth: The Lord prepares the way for His people.
While listening to the sermon recommended to me by my mother, the Lord impressed on my heart that I am where I am for a reason, that He has answered my prayers. That like Jonah, I have doubts about where God is sending me. Even though many times I doubted my major choice and considered changing, the Lord would always send some confirmation to me: a career skills test, a woman's prophetic words, a confirmation from a past teacher, an encouraging word from a current teacher... All the while, I prayed and trusted that God was guiding me.
God will answer those prayers.
I believe that(.)
I will like it in Ninevah.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes! Where ever God sends you, you will be happy and do much good for Christ's Kingdom. Keep at it, sister!
Post a Comment